GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING DEPARTMENT
This is a department established in the school to serve the students, teachers and parents on matters pertaining to counseling.
Members are qualified teachers in this area and they work in collaboration with the school administration. Members of the department are:-
- MRS. OMBACHE A. PHELGONA H.O.D
- REV.FR. WILLIAM KAWAKA CHAPLAIN
- MRS CHELOT RUTH PEER COUNSELLING
- MS. CLEMENCIOUS OOKO MEMBER
- SR. CAROLINE ONYANGO
- MR. ALIET EDWIN
- MRS. OMONDI ROSE
- MR. DAVID OKULA SECRETARY
- ALL CLASS TEACHERS F1-F4
VISION OF THE DEPARTMENT
High achievement positively in academics that would enable a student to fit in the society comfortably.
MISSION OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Guiding students on how to cope up with the school life to avoid behaviour that would lead to dropping out of school hence becoming useless people in the society.
3. Find out problems affecting the students at school level leading to poor performance after which advice in the corrective measures.
4. Ensuring that the corrective measure taken towards students is that which promote their academic performance and does not create emotional or psychological impact.
5. Advising the students on how to carry themselves in an accepted manner both at school and at home in order to promote our school image.
6. The department work hand in hand to ensure that the students complete their four year course. By educating them on the dangers of the following:-
(i) Drug abuse in school and at home
(ii) Organizing strikes
(iii) Involving in anti-social behaviour
(iv) Early pregnancies
(v) Protection of H.I.V AIDS and S.T.Ds
(vi) Dropping out of school
It helps the parents and guardians of students on how they can make their daughters perform at school for high achievements.